OSHA'S SAFETY & HEALTH ACHIEVEMENT
How You Can Participate In SHARP
- Request a consultation visit that involves a complete hazard identification survey;
- Involve employees in the consultation process;
- Correct all hazards identified by the consultant;
- Implement and maintain a safety and health management system that, at a minimum, addresses OSHA's 1989 Safety and Health Program Management Guidelines;
- Lower your company's Days Away, Restricted, or Transferred (DART) rate and Total Recordable Case (TRC) rate below the national average; and
- Agree to notify your state Consultation Project Office prior to making any changes in the working conditions or introducing new hazards into the workplace.